lundi 22 mars 2010

Phil Milligan, Cocaine Gang, Brazil

Phil Milliagan, the CEO of the company Brazillian assets , is a crook, and a cocaine gang member.
I have met with Milligan , in february 2009. At that time, he wished to buy perfumes from my company.
He did not want any invoice, and wanted to pay cash only.
He told me that he often send large money in cash to Brazil, and never had any trouble, for his " real estate businessi n Rio de Janeiro". At that time, I did not realize : why would anyone send large amounts of money in cash to Brazil ? For drugs only, of course!!
At the time of the delivery of the goods, we asked him for his address, he would not tell us, but, met with the delivery company in a gaz station of the motorway in sout of England.
A few days, later, Milligan tolds me that he never recieved the goods, he asked me a lot of money.
He and his friends from Brazil, sent me some " sms" threatening my life . I know it was from Brazil because of the country code, and, since, I do not know anybody there, it could have been Milligan's friends only.
I never sent him any money, and, since then he trying to hurt me, as well as my business.

He is advertising on several websites for Brazillian assets: on Alibaba.com,on Tradekey and others...
Please, do not do any business with Milligan, each pound goes to his cocaine's gang in Rio.
Cocaine is killing so many youngsters!

18 commentaires:

mireillechodron a dit…

I am waiting for a comment of Ramos Suarez aka?

mireillechodron a dit…

I know : Ramos Suarez aka Pipe Sewer aka Phil Milligan.

mireillechodron a dit…

I am pretty sure that you all know that cocaine may cause brain damages for ever, and others too.
Please, do not make any deal with PJ Trader, Phil Milligan.
Choose somebody else for the sake of our friends and families.

Anonyme a dit…

Would you know the links?
We need to check.
Cheers.
A.D.

mireillechodron a dit…

Milligan's website is:
www.brazilianassets.com

He advertises on Tradekey.com, on Alibaba.com, and surely on some other sites.
Seems that those websites are not checking companies and people, as long as they get paid ....
I wrote several times, but, they would not answer.
Money above evrything, right?

Anonyme a dit…

I am glad to know about that.
What can we do about that murderer?
You have any address?
I'll be happy to help in any way!
Lucie

mireillechodron a dit…

Unfortunately, I don't.
When we asked for his address in order to deliver the goods, he wanted to meet the delivery guy in a gas station on the motorway.
I have asked Tradekey, Alibaba, and EcEurope, but, they never answered my mails.
All I know is that is business name is P.J. Trader.

mireillechodron a dit…

and Brazillian Assets PBI!

mireillechodron a dit…

and Brazillian Assets PBI

Unknown a dit…

Brazillian assets and Raw Resources is also one of his websites.
Phil works with gangs from Eastern Europe too .
Is it amazing? Not really.

Unknown a dit…

Mireille, a friend sent me a website , you only have to print everything you've got as far as death threats are concerned, send everything to a postal address and, not matter the country, they will get them soon or later.

Unknown a dit…

Hi Mireille,

I happened to see your blog.
Thank you for what you do, those people deserve death.
I will let know as many people as poss.
Wishing you well.
Lorenzo

Unknown a dit…

The other director is Clive Hawkes.
Their " company" is located in Salvador, Bahia.

Unknown a dit…

As well as Daniel Kunz.....

mireillechodron a dit…

Ramos Suarez aka Pipe Sewer aka Phil Milligan wishes to connect with me!

mireillechodron a dit…

I was thinking: do Clive Hawkes and Daniel Kunz know about Milligan's activities?
It would be interesting to ask the question.

mireillechodron a dit…

We know now, that Phil Milligan is Ramos Suarez.
I will definitely let know his partners about this .

mireillechodron a dit…

I contacted Milligan's partners:
Clive Hawkes at BSI Group
and
Daniel Kunz, at the swiss consulate in Salvador de Bahia.
If needed, I will send the blog and the ripoff report to all their collegues as well.